If you’re interested in gardening courses in Hampshire you have come to the right place. You can do an online course from anywhere in Hampshire! At MyGardenSchool we have united some of the world’s most talented gardening experts into one hub. And you can benefit from their horticultural knowledge from the comfort of you own home.
Whether you’re interested in Grow Your Own, The Vegetable Garden, Garden Design, or something more querky like How to Build a Treehouse, or to get into Organic Gardening, MyGardenSchool can probably help. Feel free to browse our online gardening courses, they generally occur every four weeks.
By Mieneke. Saw these ladies having a break and admiring the view in front of them: Jubilee Pond, Exbury Gardens. Loved their companianship. Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway, is home to the Rothchild Collection of rhododendrons, azaleas, camelias, rare trees and shrubs.
Gardens we like in Hampshire include:
- Apple Court Garden
- Braxton Gardens
- Central Parks, Southampton
- Exbury Gardens, Beaulieu
- Furzey Gardens, New Forest
- Gilbert White’s House and Garden & The Oates Museum
- Hiltingbury Lakes
- Houghton Lodge Gardens, Stockbridge
- Holly Hill Garden
- Mottisfont Abbey Gardens
- The Physic Garden, Petersfield
- The Porter’s Garden in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Queen Eleanor’s Garden, Winchester
- Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, Ampfield
- Spinners Garden, Lymington
- The Manor House, Upton Grey